- We’re on our way!
- A woman we asked to take our launch photo turns out to be a professional photographer
- A nice man paid for our parking sticker
- Almost ran out of gas on I90
- Were the only native English-speakers on the Maid of the Mist
- Saw multiple full arch rainbows in Horseshoe Falls
We made our way to the home of the original Buffalo chicken wings, the Anchor Bar. We bellied up to the bar for some beers and a bucket of Buffalo’s best. Here we met our new BFFs, Canadians Terri and Jodi.
We asked them for their thoughts about New Jersey. “We think it’s dirty but so is Buffalo.” You gotta love it!
Car snacks consumed provided by friends: way too many chocolate covered nuts
Theme of the Day
T and L – Jersey Strong